60 Days Layby is now available!
Mohock Collectibles is happy to announce that 60 Days Layby is now available, no extra fee is required, you can pay as much as you can, and as many times as you want within the 60 days after your initial order. Below steps shows you how layby works:
- Become a member by registering
- Go to the product detail page, you should see two buttons for your purchase: Add to cart for full payment and you will receive the product within 2 to 3 working days, Layby button to place your layby order, Note that we will charge $20 deposit on each item purchase via layby
- Note that the shopping cart can only have one type of payment method, either full payment or layby, this means that if you are doing full payment of one item, you cannot do layby on another item until the previous full payment is made.
- Once your initial layby payment is completed through SwipeHQ payment gateway, you can go back to the Mohock site, click My Account at the top.
- Click Order History under your account page, you will then see a list on processing orders, these are your layby orders,
- On the right hand side of each layby order, you will find a View Detail button (a Magnifier icon), click to view the detail.
- You should then see all the information about the order including the total amount, paid amount and the remaining.
- If you want to make a payment towards the order, just simply fill in the amount and click pay / checkout.
- Go through the full checkout process for the layby payment.
- You can do this whenever you want, and you decide the amount to pay each time. The system will also notify you 5 days before the layby due day.
Layby Terms and Conditions:
- Layby option is available for both New Zealand and International Customers.
- Layby option is only available for In Stock items, You will still need to pay full deposit for preorder.
- Item will only be sent when full payment is made.
- Initial deposit of NZ$20 on each item is required.
- The initial deposit will not be refunded if the order is cancelled.
- Credit card processing fee will be charged if the order is cancelled, it's 3% of each payment.
- Layby orders will be cancelled by Mohock Limited if full payment cannot be made within 60 days from the day of purchase, initial deposit and credit card processing fee will not be refundable.
If you have any questions please do contact us on http://www.mohock.co.nz/contact, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.